my BEFORE picture

my BEFORE picture
i will not continue to be this fat for much longer

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hip/Hammie workout w/ quad accessory and triceps

well i had a GREAT anniversary weekend and am now back on track with my low carb eating and lifting! yay!

Hip/Hamstring w/ quad accessory and triceps:

Deadlifts: 5x5 ~ 165lbs

good mornings: 3x8 ~ 85lbs

leg extentions: 3x20 ~ 50lbs

close grip bench press: 5x5 ~ 85lbs

tricep db extentions: 3x8 ~ 13lbs

woot! deadlifts went great today! the first set was ok but i lost my grip on the 4th rep so i hammered one rep real quick and adjusted my grip to mixed on the rest of the sets....all went well until the 4th set...this is when i started to feel an ache in my mid section...in the exact place i think i tore it years ago...i watched my form the last set and it wasnt hurting so im not overly concerned, just making note of it.
i cleaned the barbell for all 3 sets of good mornings...these went very well and my hammies really felt them!
leg extentions are INSANE! my quads totally took a beating!!
close grip bench press was AWESOME! i really felt these and enjoyed the burn! SO KEWL!
triceps extentions were last...these were fantastic as well....

GREAT workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment